ALLMAN Plain Trolley (also called Manual Trolley / Push Trolley ) are available in capacities from 1/2 ton to 10 Tons, Which are designed for low maintenance, trouble free use on wide flange H-beams, standard I-beams or curved track. The multiple spacer washers make beam adjustments quick and easy while the ALLMAN beam trolleys wheels have lubricated for life, double sealed ball bearings making ALLMAN Beam Trolleys the good choice in lifting and material handling equipment .
Product Overview :
Additional Features :
Rated loads from 1/2 to 10Ton . In plain and geared models.
· Excellent low cost choice for manual and powered hoists.
· Designed to provide superior performance and long, efficient service.
· Low rolling effort through standard 6-feet hand chain drop. Other hand chain drops available.
· Universal hanging clevis accepts most hook mounted hoists.
· Trolley easily adjusts to fit any beam flange within range of adjustment, up to an 8.7" flange width.
· Lugs provide additional security to increase operator safety and act as bumpers to protect wheels.
· Dual tread wheels will fit either tapered or flat beam flange within range of adjustment. Wheels include permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings for long life and low maintenance.
· Lifetime warranty
ALLMAN Plain Trolley and Geared Trolley Technical Paraters :
payment & shipping
Thank you very much for viewing this page, and wish you a nice day! Please click the button below to view our homepage.